lundi 8 avril 2013

Post #6: Walk in the woods.

Today I decided to go for a walk in the woods, me and my mum used to go there all the time when I was little, it is a really darling place, and I have so many memories attached to it, but sadly they are building a lot of houses and destroying a big part of this forest so we went for our last walk there. 




We met this big dog on our walk, he was so sweet. 


My mum ask me to tell you to forgive her for her awful looking shoes haha !







Me and my mother !


Thse smellt so good, spring is everywhere !



I hope you enjoy those few pictures, I will really try and visit new places, but it gets expensive very quickly and I still don't have my driving license so.. I've been thinking a lot about life and stuff and I think that I will really try and move out to England as soon as I can (3 to 9 months). I really am looking forward to going abroad ! But anyway, I hope you had a wonderful day ! xx

EDIT: Look at that wonderful sky !!!


5 commentaires:

  1. Such beautiful photos, these woods look like something out of a fairytale! Love all of the cute animal photos :3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous photos, this looks like such a magical place. We don't really have a woods here in Malta :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. :( so heartbreaking they should destroy such a pretty bit of wood
    where in england would you move to? really want to go back too but unfortunately i'm gonna be stuck in dublin for a while xmoira
    ps: beautiful pictures, the sky!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. these pictures are beautiful! Such a cool setting!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. the location is breautiful! very ethereal and mysterious

    RépondreSupprimer