vendredi 5 avril 2013

#Post 4: Rainy Day.




Yesterday I had in mind to go for a walk in the woods, sadly, it has been raining all day long, I love this weather but as it's often sunny here, don't really have the equipment to go out on this type of days. So I decided to paint instead, as you can see above. It took me about 2 hours to make. I have drawn a lot of portrait but never painted them, it's not the best, and it obviously doesn't look true to life -it wasn't the point of it either- but I'm really happy with the end result and am probably going to hang it in my room. 

What do you think ? Do you like it ? Do you paint yourself ? 

Have a marvelous day ! xx

1 commentaire:

  1. Oh wow, that's really good! I enjoy painting every so often (I wish I did it more) but am not the greatest- I just do it for fun. :)

    RépondreSupprimer