dimanche 7 avril 2013

Post #5: Pictures around town.



I woke up this morning after a nightmare which made me feel very sad, but then I realised that I don't have to stay in that state of mind so I listened to some upbeat music and danced, and so far I've had an amazing day ! So anyway, I decided to go for a walk around town, and to take pictures to show you where I live. I've gotten so used to the landscapes here that I don't even really look at it anymore, but it's so gorgeous, and I'm lucky to live in the countryside, where it's all calm. There was already some tourist in town, they arrived just at the right time for spring. I'll let you scroll through the pictures now. Have a nice day ! 



I have a weird obsession with palmtrees. 










Spot the cows !


Classic bridge in south of France (Roman architecture actually).


Flowers, flowers everywhere !


Oh and PS: I found an old camera that I have, it's a bridge and the photo quality is so much better ! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire